The Helena Xpress Singers have been performing in the Helena community for more than 45 years!
We are a vibrant group of women who have found friendship, camaraderie and confidence singing four-part a cappella harmony.
We are members of Sweet Adelines International, an educational and performing organization which helps to advance our musical ability through an exciting and challenging repertoire of songs. We are energetic members of the Helena communication spreading good will through our love and joy of music.
What we do....
The benefits of singing with us...
- Perform four-part harmony to entertain and support our community
- Continually strive to develop a quality choral sound
- Perform, compete and have fun with friends who share the joy of a capella harmony
- Have fun social times which include picnics, parties and retreats
- The opportunity to meet weekly and rehearse with other women who love to sing four-part harmony, creating a unique and memorable musical experience.
- The opportunity to grow and improve our individual and group vocal skills.
- A chance to make new friends.
- Bring joy into our lives and our audiences.